This education guide comprises hundreds of carefully selected and categorized web pages about various education-related topics.
9 Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that is, the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth day thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which are from India unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language.
12 Then were the king's scribes called on the thirteenth thirteenth day of the first month, and there was written according to all that Haman had commanded unto the king's lieutenants, and to the governors that were over every province, and to the rulers of every people of every province according to the writing thereof, and to every people after their language; in the name of king Ahasuerus was it written, and sealed with the king's ring.
7 The king cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. And the king spake, and said to the wise men of Babylon, Whosoever shall read this writing, and shew me the interpretation thereof, shall be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about his neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.
a primary verb; to "grave", especially to write; figuratively, to describe:--describe, write(-ing, -ten).
- to write, with reference to the form of the letters
- to delineate (or form) letters on a tablet, parchment, paper, or other material
- to write, with reference to the contents of the writing
- to express in written characters
- to commit to writing (things not to be forgotten), write down, record
- used of those things which stand written in the sacred books (of the OT)
- to write to one, i.e. by writing (in a written epistle) to give information, directions
- to fill with writing
- to draw up in writing, compose
Strong's Number G1125 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to grave, by implication, to write (describe, inscribe, prescribe, subscribe):--describe, record, prescribe, subscribe, write(-ing, -ten).
- to write, record, enrol
- to write, inscribe, engrave, write in, write on
- to write down, describe in writing
- to register, enrol, record
- to decree
- to be written
- to be written down, be recorded, be enrolled
- (Piel) to continue writing
Strong's Number H3789 Bible Verses
from H3789; something written, i.e. a writing, record or book:--register, scripture, writing.
- a writing, document, edict
- register, enrolment, roll
- mode of writing, character, letter
- letter, document, a writing
- a written edict
- of royal enactment
- of divine authority
Strong's Number H3791 Bible Verses
bible (39)concordance (33)bible verses (33)ot (31)old testament (31)כָּתַב (29)kathab (18)melek (17)מָלַךְ (17)king (15)h3791 (14)h4428 (12)god (11)h3792 (11)kthab (11)daniel (10)written (10)h3789 (9)h4385 (9)miktab (9)more...
מִכְתָּב (9)`am (8)lord (8)h5971 (8)esther (8)people (8)עַם (8)יְהֹוָה (8)women of the bible (8)yowm (7)h3068 (7)persia (7)wicked (7)yhovah (7)daniel 5 (7)יוֹם (7)belshazzar (7)קָרָא (7)warned wicked (7)king of babylon (7)den (6)jews (6)'amar (6)h1836 (6)h3117 (6)wrote (6)strongs (6)דָּן (6)אָמַר (6)יָדַע (6)