Search engines have the ability to locate relevant information on an endless variety of topics, providing one of the most valuable services on the web. This magnifying glass on a computer screen symbolizes the nature of a search engine.
This Internet guide comprises hundreds of carefully selected and categorized web pages about various Internet-related topics.
15 That search may be made in the book of the records of thy fathers: so shalt thou find in the book of the records, and know that this city is a rebellious city, and hurtful unto kings and provinces, and that they have moved sedition within the same of old time: for which cause was this city destroyed.
a primitive root; properly, to plough, or (generally) break forth, i.e. (figuratively) to inspect, admire, care for, consider:--(make) inquire (-ry), (make) search, seek out.
- to seek, enquire, consider
- to seek, look for
- to consider, reflect
Strong's Number H1239 Bible Verses
a primitive root; properly, to tread or frequent; usually to follow (for pursuit or search); by implication, to seek or ask; specifically to worship:--ask, × at all, care for, × diligently, inquire, make inquisition, (necro-)mancer, question, require, search, seek (for, out), × surely.
- to resort to, seek, seek with care, enquire, require
- to resort to, frequent (a place), (tread a place)
- to consult, enquire of, seek 1a
- of God 1a
- of heathen gods, necromancers
- to seek deity in prayer and worship 1a
- God 1a
- heathen deities
- to seek (with a demand), demand, require
- to investigate, enquire
- to ask for, require, demand
- to practice, study, follow, seek with application
- to seek with care, care for
- to allow oneself to be enquired of, consulted (only of God)
- to be sought, be sought out
- to be required (of blood)
Strong's Number H1875 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to seek; causatively, to conceal oneself (i.e. let be sought), or mask:--change, (make) diligent (search), disquise self, hide, search (for, out).
- to search, search for, to search out, disguise oneself
- to search for
- to think out, devise
- to search, test
- (Niphal) to be searched out, be exposed
- (Piel) to search, search through, search for
- (Pual) to be searched for, be sought out
- to disguise oneself
- to let oneself be searched for
Strong's Number H2664 Bible Verses
a primitive root; properly, to penetrate; hence, to examine intimately:--find out, (make) search (out), seek (out), sound, try.
- to search, search for, search out, examine, investigate
- to search (for)
- to search through, explore
- to examine thoroughly
- to be searched out, be found out, be ascertained, be examined
- (Piel) to search out, seek out
Strong's Number H2713 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to meander (causatively, guide) about, especially for trade or reconnoitring:--chap(-man), sent to descry, be excellent, merchant(-man), search (out), seek, (e-)spy (out).
- to seek, search out, spy out, explore
- to seek out, select, find out how to do something
- to spy out, explore 1a
- explorers, spies (participle)
- to go about 1a
- merchant, trader (participle)
- (Hiphil) to make a search, make a reconnaissance
Strong's Number H8446 Bible Verses
bible (48)concordance (37)bible verses (37)ot (34)old testament (34)god (14)out (13)חָקַר (13)strongs (11)strong's number (11)general references (11)strong's concordance (11)h776 (10)'erets (10)אֶרֶץ (10)חָפַשׂ (10)land (9)h2664 (9)h2713 (9)chaqar (9)more...
chaphas (9)ben (8)h559 (8)verb (8)'amar (8)h1121 (8)hebrew (8)בֵּן (8)אָמַר (8)בָּקַר (8)strong's hebrew lexicon (8)men (7)h582 (7)lord (7)tuwr (7)h8446 (7)heart (7)'enowsh (7)pentateuch (7)תּוּר (7)שָׁלַח (7)books of moses (7)אֱנוֹשׁ (7)said (6)seek (6)h1875 (6)h7971 (6)darash (6)enquire (6)shalach (6)