constructive feminine of H1086 (equivalent to H1097); properly, a failure of, i.e. (used only as a negative particle, usually with a prepositional prefix) not, except, without, unless, besides, because not, until, etc.:--because un(satiable), beside, but, + continual, except, from, lest, neither, no more, none, not, nothing, save, that no, without.
- not, except adv
- except (after preceding negation) conj
- except (after an implied or expressed negation) with prep
- so as not, in order not
- an account of not, because...not
- until not
Strong's Number H1115 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to give, used with greatest latitude of application (put, make, etc.):--add, apply, appoint, ascribe, assign, × avenge, × be ((healed)), bestow, bring (forth, hither), cast, cause, charge, come, commit, consider, count, + cry, deliver (up), direct, distribute, do, × doubtless, × without fail, fasten, frame, × get, give (forth, over, up), grant, hang (up), × have, × indeed, lay (unto charge, up), (give) leave, lend, let (out), + lie, lift up, make, + O that, occupy, offer, ordain, pay, perform, place, pour, print, × pull , put (forth), recompense, render, requite, restore, send (out), set (forth), shew, shoot forth (up), + sing, + slander, strike, (sub-)mit, suffer, × surely, × take, thrust, trade, turn, utter, + weep, + willingly, + withdraw, + would (to) God, yield.
- to give, put, set
- to give, bestow, grant, permit, ascribe, employ, devote, consecrate, dedicate, pay wages, sell, exchange, lend, commit, entrust, give over, deliver up, yield produce, occasion, produce, requite to, report, mention, utter, stretch out, extend
- to put, set, put on, put upon, set, appoint, assign, designate
- to make, constitute
- to be given, be bestowed, be provided, be entrusted to, be granted to, be permitted, be issued, be published, be uttered, be assigned
- to be set, be put, be made, be inflicted
- to be given, be bestowed, be given up, be delivered up
- to be put upon
Strong's Number H5414 Bible Verses
probably a primitive word; an eye (literally or figuratively); by analogy, a fountain (as the eye of the landscape):--affliction, outward appearance, + before, + think best, colour, conceit, + be content, countenance, + displease, eye((-brow), (-d), -sight), face, + favour, fountain, furrow (from the margin), × him, + humble, knowledge, look, (+ well), × me, open(-ly), + (not) please, presence, + regard, resemblance, sight, × thee, × them, + think, × us, well, × you(-rselves).
- of physical eye
- as showing mental qualities
- of mental and spiritual faculties (fig.)
- spring, fountain
Strong's Number H5869 Bible Verses