The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States. The Federal Reserve Bank is in change of ensuring the stability of the currency and monetary system of the United States.
21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.
a primitive root; to eat (literally or figuratively):--X at all, burn up, consume, devour(-er, up), dine, eat(-er, up), feed (with), food, × freely, × in...wise(-deed, plenty), (lay) meat, × quite.
- to eat, devour, burn up, feed
- to eat (human subject)
- to eat, devour (of beasts and birds)
- to devour, consume (of fire)
- to devour, slay (of sword)
- to devour, consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie, pestilence, drought)
- to devour (of oppression)
- to be eaten (by men)
- to be devoured, consumed (of fire)
- to be wasted, destroyed (of flesh)
- to cause to eat, feed with
- to cause to devour
- to feed
- to cause to eat
Strong's Number H398 Bible Verses
a prolonged form of a primary verb (compare G977, G1016); to pasture; by extension to, fodder; reflexively, to graze:--feed, keep.
- to feed
- portraying the duty of a Christian teacher to promote in every way the spiritual welfare of the members of the church
Strong's Number G1006 Bible Verses
a primary verb (properly, threpho; but perhaps strengthened from the base of G5157 through the idea of convolution); properly, to stiffen, i.e. fatten (by implication, to cherish (with food, etc.), pamper, rear):--bring up, feed, nourish.
- to nourish, support
- to give suck, to fatten
- to bring up, nurture
Strong's Number G5142 Bible Verses
from G5528; to fodder, i.e. (generally) to gorge (supply food in abundance):--feed, fill, satisfy.
- to feed with herbs, grass, hay, to fill, satisfy with food, to fatten
- of animals
- to fill or satisfy men
- to fulfil or satisfy the desire of any one
Strong's Number G5526 Bible Verses
a primitive root; perhaps properly, to be plump, i.e. (transitively) to nourish:--feed.
- to feed
- (Hophal) to be well fed
Strong's Number H2109 Bible Verses
a primitive root; properly, to keep in; hence, to measure; figuratively, to maintain (in various senses):--(be able to, can) abide, bear, comprehend, contain, feed, forbearing, guide, hold(-ing in), nourish(-er), be present, make provision, receive, sustain, provide sustenance (victuals).
- to seize, contain, measure
- (Qal) to measure, calculate
- (Pilpel) to sustain, maintain, contain
- to sustain, support, nourish
- to contain, hold in, restrain
- to support, endure
- (Polpal) to be supplied
- (Hilpil) to contain, hold, hold in, endure
- to contain
- to sustain, endure
Strong's Number H3557 Bible Verses
a primitive root; properly, to run with a sparkle, i.e. flow; hence (transitively), to conduct, and (by inference) to protect, sustain:--carry, feed, guide, lead (gently, on).
- to lead, give rest, lead with care, guide to a watering place or station, cause to rest, bring to a station or place of rest, guide, refresh
- to lead to a watering-place or station and cause to rest there
- to lead or bring to a station or goal
- to lead, guide
- to give rest to
- to refresh (with food)
- to lead on
- to journey by stations or stages
Strong's Number H5095 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to tend a flock; i.e. pasture it; intransitively, to graze (literally or figuratively); generally to rule; by extension, to associate with (as a friend):--X break, companion, keep company with, devour, eat up, evil entreat, feed, use as a friend, make friendship with, herdman, keep (sheep)(-er), pastor, + shearing house, shepherd, wander, waste.
- to pasture, tend, graze, feed
- to tend, pasture 1a
- to shepherd 1a
- of ruler, teacher (fig) 1a
- of people as flock (fig) 1a
- shepherd, herdsman (subst)
- to feed, graze 1a
- of cows, sheep etc (literal) 1a
- of idolater, Israel as flock (fig)
- (Hiphil) shepherd, shepherdess
- to associate with, be a friend of (meaning probable)
- (Qal) to associate with
- (Hithpael) to be companions
- (Piel) to be a special friend
Strong's Number H7462 Bible Verses
bible (40)concordance (28)bible verses (28)ot (23)old testament (23)h7462 (12)ra`ah (12)strongs (12)רָעָה (12)strong's number (12)strong's concordance (12)god (11)verb (10)pentateuch (9)books of moses (9)lord (8)and (7)feed (7)h398 (7)אָכַל (7)more...