This custom jewelry directory comprises information about custom jewelry retailers throughout the United States. The goldsmith making ring image on this page depicts a goldsmith making a custom gold ring. Each directory listing includes contact information and a website link.
a primary verb; to be used (by habit or conventionality); neuter perfect participle usage:--be custom (manner, wont).
- to be accustomed, used, wont
- that which is wont
- usage, custom
Strong's Number G1486 Bible Verses
from a primary tello (to set out for a definite point or goal); properly, the point aimed at as a limit, i.e. (by implication) the conclusion of an act or state (termination (literally, figuratively or indefinitely), result (immediate, ultimate or prophetic), purpose); specially, an impost or levy (as paid):--+ continual, custom, end(-ing), finally, uttermost. Compare G5411.
- termination, the limit at which a thing ceases to be (always of the end of some act or state, but not of the end of a period of time)
- the end
- the last in any succession or series
- that by which a thing is finished, its close, issue
- the end to which all things relate, the aim, purpose
- toll, custom (i.e. indirect tax on goods)
Strong's Number G5056 Bible Verses
from H1869; a road (as trodden); figuratively, a course of life or mode of action, often adverb:--along, away, because of, + by, conversation, custom, (east-)ward, journey, manner, passenger, through, toward, (high-) (path-)way(-side), whither(-soever).
- way, road, distance, journey, manner
- road, way, path
- manner, habit, way
- of course of life (fig.)
- of moral character (fig.)
Strong's Number H1870 Bible Verses
from H2710; an enactment; hence, an appointment (of time, space, quantity, labor or usage):--appointed, bound, commandment, convenient, custom, decree(-d), due, law, measure, × necessary, ordinance(- nary), portion, set time, statute, task.
- statute, ordinance, limit, something prescribed, due
- prescribed task
- prescribed portion
- action prescribed (for oneself), resolve
- prescribed due
- prescribed limit, boundary
- enactment, decree, ordinance
- specific decree
- law in general
- enactments, statutes
- civil enactments prescribed by God
Strong's Number H2706 Bible Verses
from H8199; properly, a verdict (favorable or unfavorable) pronounced judicially, especially a sentence or formal decree (human or (participant's) divine law, individual or collective), including the act, the place, the suit, the crime, and the penalty; abstractly, justice, including a participant's right or privilege (statutory or customary), or even a style:--+ adversary, ceremony, charge, × crime, custom, desert, determination, discretion, disposing, due, fashion, form, to be judged, judgment, just(-ice, -ly), (manner of) law(-ful), manner, measure, (due) order, ordinance, right, sentence, usest, × worthy, + wrong.
- judgment, justice, ordinance
- act of deciding a case
- place, court, seat of judgment
- process, procedure, litigation (before judges)
- case, cause (presented for judgment)
- sentence, decision (of judgment)
- execution (of judgment)
- time (of judgment)
- justice, right, rectitude (attributes of God or man)
- decision (in law)
- right, privilege, due (legal)
- proper, fitting, measure, fitness, custom, manner, plan
Strong's Number H4941 Bible Verses
bible (29)concordance (19)bible verses (19)nt (11)new testament (11)strongs (10)strong's number (10)strong's concordance (10)jesus (9)gospels (9)ot (8)noun (8)christ (8)emmanuel (8)immanuel (8)jesus christ (8)old testament (8)and (7)kai (7)g846 (7)more...