This brakes and brake linings directory comprises information about brakes and brake linings manufacturers throughout the United States. The disc brake image on this page depicts a disc brake, wheel, and tire rendering. Each directory listing includes contact information and a website link.
Online auto parts stores make it easier than ever to locate the exact automotive part you are looking for. This picture of a brake rotor and caliper sitting in a shopping cart illustrates the ease with which you can shop for auto parts online.
A pair of black inline skates, with red and gray accents, is photographed on a white background. The skates are positioned to allow the viewer to see the profile of one, and the top of the other. The skates have four polyurethane wheels.
1 Now when all this was finished, all Israel that were present went out to the cities of Judah, and brake the images in pieces, and cut down the groves, and threw down the high places and the altars out of all Judah and Benjamin, in Ephraim also and Manasseh, until they had utterly destroyed them all. Then all the children of Israel returned, every man to his possession, into their own cities.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
a primary verb; to break (specially, of bread):--break.
- to break
- used in the NT of the breaking of bread or communion
Strong's Number G2806 Bible Verses
from G4862 and the base of G5147; to crush completely, i.e. to shatter (literally or figuratively):--break (in pieces), broken to shivers (+ -hearted), bruise.
- break, to break in pieces, shiver
- to tread down
- to put Satan under foot and (as a conqueror) trample on him
- to break down, crush
- to tear one's body and shatter one's strength
Strong's Number G4937 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to cleave; generally, to rend, break, rip or open:--make a breach, break forth (into, out, in pieces, through, up), be ready to burst, cleave (asunder), cut out, divide, hatch, rend (asunder), rip up, tear, win.
- to split, cleave, break open, divide, break through, rip up, break up, tear
- to cleave, cleave open
- to break through, break into
- to be cleft, be rent open, be split open
- to be broken into
- to cleave, cut to pieces, rend open
- to break through, break down
- to be ripped open, be torn open
- to be rent
- to be broken into
- to break into
- to break through
- (Hophal) to be broken into
- (Hithpael) to burst (themselves) open, cleave asunder
Strong's Number H1234 Bible Verses
a primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, i.e. be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary):--beacon, × altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, × have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, × use.
- to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out
- ----- 1a
- to happen, fall out, occur, take place, come about, come to pass 1a
- to come about, come to pass
- to come into being, become 1a
- to arise, appear, come 1a
- to become 1a
- to become 1a
- to become like 1a
- to be instituted, be established
- to be 1a
- to exist, be in existence 1a
- to abide, remain, continue (with word of place or time) 1a
- to stand, lie, be in, be at, be situated (with word of locality) 1a
- to accompany, be with
- to occur, come to pass, be done, be brought about
- to be done, be finished, be gone
Strong's Number H1961 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to dash to pieces, or scatter:--be beaten in sunder, break (in pieces), broken, dash (in pieces), cause to be discharged, dispersed, be overspread, scatter.
- to shatter, break, dash, beat in pieces
- to shatter
- shattering (infinitive)
- (Piel) to dash to pieces
- (Pual) to pulverise
- to scatter, disperse, overspread, be scattered
- to be scattered
- dispersed (participle)
Strong's Number H5310 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to tear off:--break (off), burst, draw (away), lift up, pluck (away, off), pull (out), root out.
- to pull or tear or draw off or away or apart, draw out, pluck up, break, lift, root out
- to draw away
- to draw or pull off
- to pull or tear away
- to be drawn away, be drawn out
- to be torn apart or in two, be snapped
- to be separated
- to tear apart, snap
- to tear out, tear up, tear away
- to draw away
- to drag away
- (Hophal) to be drawn away
Strong's Number H5423 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to break up (usually figuratively, i.e. to violate, frustrate:--X any ways, break (asunder), cast off, cause to cease, × clean, defeat, disannul, disappoint, dissolve, divide, make of none effect, fail, frustrate, bring (come) to nought, × utterly, make void.
- to break, frustrate
- to break, violate
- to frustrate, make ineffectual
- to be frustrated
- to be broken
- to break
- (Pilpel) to break to bits, shatter
- to split, divide
- (Qal) to split, crack through
- (Poel) to break apart
- (Hithpoel) to be split, be cracked through
Strong's Number H6565 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to crack in pieces, literally or figuratively:--break, bruise, crush, discourage, oppress, struggle together.
- to crush, oppress
- to crush, get crushed, be crushed
- to crush, oppress (fig)
- crushed (participle passive)
- (Niphal) to be crushed, be broken
- to crush in pieces
- to grievously oppress (fig)
- (Poel) to oppress (fig)
- (Hiphil) to crush
- (Hithpoel) to crush each other
Strong's Number H7533 Bible Verses
a primitive root; to burst (literally or figuratively):--break (down, off, in pieces, up), broken((-hearted)), bring to the birth, crush, destroy, hurt, quench, × quite, tear, view (by mistake for H7663).
- to break, break in pieces
- break, break in or down, rend violently, wreck, crush, quench
- to break, rupture (fig)
- to be broken, be maimed, be crippled, be wrecked
- to be broken, be crushed (fig)
- (Piel) to shatter, break
- (Hiphil) to cause to break out, bring to the birth
- (Hophal) to be broken, be shattered
Strong's Number H7665 Bible Verses
bible (55)concordance (42)bible verses (42)ot (26)old testament (26)nt (16)h7665 (16)shabar (16)שָׂבַר (16)new testament (16)jesus (15)christ (15)gospels (15)emmanuel (15)immanuel (15)jesus christ (15)and (14)kai (14)g846 (14)autos (14)more...
g2532 (14)καί (14)αὐτός (14)verb (13)strongs (13)strong's number (13)strong's concordance (13)took (12)g740 (10)klao (10)artos (10)g2806 (10)g2983 (10)broken (10)pieces (10)prayer (10)lambano (10)κλάω (10)ἄρτος (10)λαμβάνω (10)gave (9)thanksgiving before taking food (9)up (8)yad (8)bread (8)g1325 (8)didomi (8)יָד (8)δίδωμι (8)eis (7)